Director General: Mr. Gil Migdan
Director General: Mr. Joseph Segev
Main Business Areas:
Log-On Software, founded in 1983, provides turn-key, leading edge technology solutions for Internet and enterprise applications. The company's project capabilities include high end e-commerce implementations, network and
telephony applications, systems re-engineering and platform conversions.
For enterprise customers, Log-On also provides a range of systems development and administration tools. Our products include:
- InSoft- powerful software tools for SQL - quality assurance, ISPF-based
utilities, CICS-based utilities and DDL migration aid.
- DPT- (Data Processing Tables) - a tool for unifying an organization's disperse data reference tables.
- Application Space - a comprehensive framework and methodology for developing mainframe-based C/S applications.
- DTS- DTS Software is recognized worldwide as a leader in enterprise storage management technology.
- SoftBase - SoftBase is recognized worldwide as a leader.
in the development of DB/2 utilities.
- NewERA - Developing, marketing, and supporting innovative.
system management software tools and services.
- XInfo - XINFO is a complete, open,cross- referencing tool.
for accessing data from a wide variety of sources.
- Quick-SELECT - an Oracle enhancement that reduces database access overhead by 50% and more.
- Quick-SELECT-J - performance enhancement tool for Java applications accessing databases via JDBC.
Our turn-key project mix includes:
- e-Commerce, Web applications
- Cross-platform transaction systems
- Network/Telephony software development
- Migration and conversion services
- Euro conversions
- Cellular services
Turnover: US$ 160 Million Year: 2004
Employees: 150 Year: 2004
Israel : Log-On Building
3 Hachilazon St.
Ramat Gan 52522