The Association Services
The Israel Association of Electronic & Software Industries is comprised of about 300 companies in the fields of Telecommunication, Semiconductor, Medical Devices, Military Systems, IT and Software.
The Association was established for the purpose of enhancing and promoting the electronic & software industry.
The Association Services:
- To act within the Association to induce administrative, industrial and
financial cooperation in order to build an important balance with external
elements on the one hand and lower costs on the other.
- To act within the Association and with external elements to promote
the export and increase its profits.
- To act to enlarge and establish the R&D infrastructure of Israel's electronic
industry and knowledg.
- To cooperate with the Industrialists Association in order that members
shall be adequately represented.
- To cooperate with similar associations abroad and in Israel.
- To act to enhance the industry image to Israel and abroad.
- To act within the Association and on the outside to qualify
adequate manpower in the present and in the future.
- To collect, process and distribute to all the members,
relevant information gathered in the Association.
- To collect, process and distribute relevant information deriving from
external sources to members of the Association.