The first meeting of the Forum was held in January 1995 in Las Vegas - USA (during the CES exhibition), initiated and hosted by EIA (Electronic Industries Association).
* Following the good results, the interest and the positive response a second successful meeting was held in June 1996 in Dallas - USA (during the Supercomm exhibition) hosted by TIA (Telecommunications Industries Association).
* The third meeting took place in Tel-Aviv - Israel in November 97, hosted by IAEI (Israel Association of Electronics Industries).
* The forth meeting took place in Taipei - Taiwan R.O.C. in October 98 (during the Taitronics exhibition), hosted by TEEMA (Taiwan Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers' Association).
* The fifth meeting took place in Tokyo-Japan in October 99' (during Japan Electronics show), hosted by EIAJ (Electronics Industries Association of Japan).
* The sixth meeting took place in Paris-France in October 2000, hosted by FIEEC (Federation Industry Electric, Elecronic, Communication).
* The seventh meeting took place in Rio de Jeneiro - Brazil on November 2001, hosted by ABINEE (Brazilian Electrical & Electronics Industry Association).
* The eighth meeting took place in Beijing - China on September 2002, hosted by CECC and CEEA.
* The ninth meeting took place in Canberra & Sydney - Australia on September 2003, hosted by AEEMA.
* The tenth meeting took place in Washington DC-USA on September 2004 hosted by EIA, CEA, GEIA & TIA.
* The eleventh meeting took place in London-UK on 14-16 September 2005, hosted by Intellect.
* The twelfth meeting took place in Hong Kong on 24-27 September 2006, hosted by HKEIA (Hong Kong Electronics Industries Association).
* The thirteen meeting took place in Israel on 4-8 November 2007, hosted by IAESI (Israel Association of Electronics and Software Industry).
* The 16th Annual World Electronics Forum (WEF) took place on January 8-10, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
* The 17th annual World Electronics Forum took place on April 18-21, 2012 in Cebu, the Philippines.